1. Main Announcements
- DPDK 23.11 is now available. Shoutout to the 40 new contributors! Read the overview here.
3. Blogs, User Stories and Developer Spotlights
- What are the advantages of choosing LTS? How does an LTS release impact the stability and life span of my network applications?
This detailed blog aims to shed light on these queries and steer you towards the appropriate release for your specific requirements.
Read it here.
4. DPDK & Technologies in the News:
- Accelerating Ptychography Workflows with NVIDIA Holoscan at Diamond Light Source
- Atomic Rules Ships Arkville® 23.11, the Trusted and Performant Solution for FPGA PCIe DMA | CapEdge
- Ideco releases next-generation firewall for Enterprise segment
- Advantech Launches Edge Network Appliance Designed Ready For 5G & WI-FI 6
- Intel and Yealink: Innovative Video Conferencing Experiences with Security in Mind | AVIXA Xchange
- Student Research in the Spotlight at Undergraduate Research Symposium
- What Is Intel VT Technology
- NetScaler BLX certified on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Industrial Edge Innovation with Red Hat, Intel and Codesys
- Finding recently persistent flows in high-speed packet streams based on cuckoo filter
5. Performance Reports & Meeting Minutes
This newsletter is sent out to thousands of DPDK developers, it’s a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like to be considered as a highlight for next month, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm.